The Nature and Cost of Long Term Care: Are You Ready For The Challenge?
The cost of long-term care is now considered by many to be the greatest threat to financial security in retirement. Without adequate planning, a single long-term care event can quickly devastate a lifetime of savings and investments.
Consider these facts:
- The average cost of a private room in a nursing home is about $200 per day or $75,000 annually
- 40% of people will spend some time in a nursing home in their lifetime.
This seminar will provide valuable insights about the nature and cost of long term care.
Topics in this presentation include:
- What is long-term care and how does it differ from traditional medical care?
- How much does long term care cost and how is it paid for?
- What is the risk of needing long term care?
- Why Medicare should not be considered a funding source for long-term care
- What does each level of long-term care include?
- Other Long-Term Care resources to consider
For more information about managing the challenges of eldercare, contact Dr. Jim McCabe
Review all of our eldercare seminars.